This Article is not part of Vedic Math. But we are collecting the different Mathematical Property in same site. Here I explain Properties of Number “22”.
- select any three-digit number with all digits different from one another. Example: 786.
- Write all possible two-digit numbers that can be formed from the
- Three-digits selected earlier. Like: 78, 87,76,67,86 and 68.
- Make Sum of All Number: 78 + 87 + 76 + 67 + 86 + 68 = 462.
- Make Sum Of Original Number: 786=> 7+8+6=21.
- Divide: 462/21=22.
Note: This is true for any three-digit number with all digits different.