Its been a mystery, many authors, thinkers, scientist etc.. have tried hard to define GOD and understand it. DRJSLAB is one among such scientific establishments who researches about scientific existence of almighty.
Frankly speaking this is my first article and i have chosen this subject out of curiosity. So what i did is i went to wikipedia and searched GOD and this is some of excerpts i found out.
- In monotheism, God is conceived of as the Supreme Being and principal object of faith.
- In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe, while in deism, God is the creator, but not the sustainer, of the universe.
- In pantheism, God is the universe itself.
- In atheism, God is not believed to exist, while God is deemed unknown or unknowable within the context of agnosticism.
- In Christianity, God is the eternal being who created and preserves all things.
- In Islamic theology, God (Arabic: الله, translit. Allāh) is the all-powerful and all-knowing creator, sustainer, ordainer and judge of everything in existence.
- In Hindu monotheism, the concept of God varies from one sect to another. Hinduism (by its nature as a regional rather than a doctrinal religious category) is not exclusively monotheistic, and has been described as spanning a wide range of henotheism, monotheism, polytheism, panentheism, pantheism, pandeism, monism, atheism and nontheism etc.
- Buddhist thought consistently rejects the notion of a creator deity and posits that mundane deities such as Mahabrahma are misconstrued to be a creator.
- In Jainism, Godliness is said to be the inherent quality of every soul. This quality however is subdued by the soul’s association with karmic matter.
- The “God” or the “Lord of the Sikh” is uncompromisingly monotheistic, as symbolized by “Ik Onkar” (one all pervading spirit), a central tenet of Sikh philosophy. However Sikhs believe that God also prevails in everything. The fundamental belief of Sikhism is that God exists, indescribable yet knowable and perceivable to anyone who is prepared to dedicate the time and energy to become perceptive to their persona.
As introductory concept, We have studied about some of faiths and their beliefs on GOD, In this section of Proton Vs.God, we would understand concept of god in much more logical and scientific way using help from various preachings of various religions round the world
Please leave your questions, comments or your views below in the comment section, We will discuss on that too…